Visualize Your Exhibition
Arrange images of your art on the gallery wall drawings in a layout you like. Also, review past exhibitions to help visualize the gallery space. Here’s why:
- You will know how many and which pieces you can exhibit.
- Your exhibition will look exactly as you want it to.
- Installation time will be greatly reduced.
- Potential for damage due to handling is greatly reduced both for your artwork and the gallery walls.
- It can be a checklist when you’re compiling materials for your exhibition.
Download a pdf of the gallery floorplan:
We recommend the following process:
1. Use any program such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
2. Import and resize your artwork images referencing the 1 foot square grid. Precision is not required, we only need a visual layout.
3. Your artwork will be hung on infinitely positionable hooks on the wire hanging system, each wire is quite long and rated for a 15 Kg load. Smaller artwork can be stacked vertically on the wire hangers.
- Galleries generally hang artwork centered at 56” – 60”, indicated on each drawing with a blue line.
- “Gallery Style” is when pieces are positioned in a single row.
- “Salon Style” is when some pieces are placed one above each other.
4. Remember to leave room for artwork labels on the wall.
5. Or, you can print the gallery drawing(s) and draw on them. We can use a hand drawn exhibition plan just as well as a digital layout.
If you need help please contact the gallery and we will either advise or do the layout for you. Please email the gallery your exhibition layout, or bring it with your artwork at installation.